Please find below a summary of our terms of sale and use for our training material packages. You can read through this brief summary version of do’s and don’ts or read further below the full legal document.
- Use your training package as many times as you please to deliver instructor-led training in a classroom setting.
- Print and handout the student workbook and various activities and exercises that came with your training package in addition to any other part of the package as you see may be helpful to your class participants.
- Further customize and tailor the course content to fit your specific training needs.
- Reproduce or resell the training materials in any format
- Create E-learning modules and use the materials as any type of online or web-based learning or loaded into an LMS.
- Modify and attempt to resell the training materials by any means either online or offline
- Each program is licensed to the person who made the purchase for his/her personal use only. The training material package may not be given to colleagues or friends. In such cases, the person who made the original purchase needs to contact us to purchase additional licenses.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
You agree to pay the purchase price as posted on this site.
The purchase price shall be payable in full on the date selected by the buyer at Checkout.
Delivery shall be made by download, In order to contract with RTT you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. RTT retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: and the download link by the following 10 minutes; this download link will be valid for the next 12 hours ONLY.
While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Additional costs may apply to an order; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included at Checkout.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.